Registered Agent Service
We accept service of process for our clients. And if your mail from the Alaska Secretary of State or other agencies is being returned, or they are unable to reach you, they will contact your Alaska registered agent. Having a reliable registered agent will help ensure that your company is in compliance with the State of Alaska.
Secure Online Account
Any service of process or other documents we receive on your behalf are scanned at our Alaska office and uploaded into your online account, and then you are sent an email with the item as an attachment or notified that you have a new mail item to view and download from your online account. If you don’t respond to our email, we will continue our efforts to contact you until we are sure you have been notified. You can also choose to have emails sent to 5 additional email addresses (for example, your attorney, CPA or spouse) in case we do not get a response from you.
Annual Report Reminders
Corporations and LLCs in Alaska must to file a biennial report. The Alaska Secretary of State won’t send any reminders to you to file the report, but if you don’t file or file late, they will contact you and you will have to pay a late fee.
We provide our clients with a secure online account where they can check the due dates for their biennial reports. We also send you multiple email reminders to file your Alaska biennial report on time.
Access to State of Alaska Forms for Filing Immediately
As soon as you sign up for our registered agent services, you are logged into your online account where you will find all the forms you could possibly want to file with the State of Alaska, pre-filled with our Alaska registered agent information, so you can file immediately. You will find forms for Alaska profit and non-profit corporations, Alaska LLCs, foreign entity registration in Alaska, change of agent forms and the Alaska Business License application. In addition, your online account will contain filing instructions to help you make the filing with the State of Alaska Corporations section correctly.
First Class Customer Service
Our customers are of the highest priority for us and if you can’t find what you need in your online account, need help or have questions, we are available to help you out. You can reach us by phone or email.
Monthly Auto-Pay Election
Alaska Registered Agent LLC allows you to opt for an annual automatic payment feature for our Business Compliance and Registered Agent Services. Customers enrolling in our Virtual Office services must enroll in monthly automatic payments. All users that opt-in for auto-payment must provide Alaska Registered Agent LLC with valid and updated credit card information and when doing so authorize Alaska Registered Agent LLC to charge such credit card for all purchased services and applicable fees that come about during the duration of all initial service terms, and any following renewal term(s).
Specifics Regarding Auto-Pay Features
- All auto-payments will be charged to the credit/debit card on file for the business entity or person. It is the responsibility of the user to keep their card information current and valid or possibly be subject the stipulations outlined below.
- All auto-payment charges will be preceded by a notification to your online account notifying the user of the impending charge at least 3 days before the charge date.
- Annual renewals will be automatically charged for one year after the initial charge date unless services are canceled or Auto-pay is opted out of within five days of the next charge date.
- Virtual Office subscribers must use our auto-payment feature and all accounts will be charged every 30 days following the initial charge.
- All Auto-Payments services must be canceled at least 3 days before the next charge date to avoid paying for the next month of subscription service, or year of annual service. All cancellations are handled through the user’s online account for security purposes.
- Annual auto-pay charges that fail to process will be rendered an unpaid invoice in the user’s online account and subject to all fees and procedures outlined in this agreement.
- Subscription or monthly auto-pay charges that fail to process will result in the immediate suspension, and probable cancellation of all Virtual Office services and features.