Skip to main content
821 N ST, STE 102, Anchorage, AK 99501 | (907) 312-5564

Certificate of Authority – Alaska LLC

Foreign LLC in Alaska

If you run an LLC based outside of the state of Alaska and you want to do business in Alaska, you will register your limited liability company as an Alaska foreign LLC. Once your paperwork is filed, the state returns a filed certificate of authority from the Corporations Division of the Alaska Secretary of State.

As your registered agent, we can register your foreign Alaska LLC for the state filing fee plus $100.

OR, you can do it yourself, and just hire us as your Alaska registered agent. All Foreign Alaska LLCs will require a registered agent. We offer this service from us for $49 a year.

After you sign up for our Alaska registered agent service, you will be logged into your online account where you’ll find the Alaska foreign LLC form you submit to the Corporations Division of the Alaska Secretary of State.

After taking a look at the resources we include in your online account, if you do not want to actually file the paperwork yourself, you can click on the add services tab in your online account, and get us to submit your filing for you for $100 plus the state filing fees. We will also locate the proper documents from your LLCs home state that are needed to register you correctly with the Alaska Secretary of State.